Cookies are used on to present some functions. Press the “I agree” button to get the most out of your experience. Read more about cookies

Go to the page menu Go to the page content

Energy declaration

This is an easy-to-read page.

The Energy declaration provides information on how much energy a building uses.
When you will buy or rent, you have the right to see the Energy declaration before you decide.
The owner should show you the declaration.

You should make an energy declaration when you will sell your house.
If you live in a tenant-owned apartment, you should show the tenant-owner association's energy declaration.

Everyone involved in new building should make an energy declaration within two years.
Buildings which are larger than 250 m2 and which everyone can visit should also have an energy declaration.

Updated: Page owner: Webbredaktionen
Was the information helpful? Yes No