Restoration grant

This is an easy-to-read page.

If a tenant receives a housing adaptation grant and has had equipment in the apartment which the landlord wants to remove when the tenant leaves, the landlord can apply for a restoration grant to the municipality. Tenant-owner associations can also receive a restoration grant.

You can read about
Housing adaptation grant
Credit guarantees
Investment support for residences for the elderly
Municipal rent guarantee
Grant for youth activities
Support for cultural premises
Investment grant

Updated: Page owner: Webbredaktionen
Was the information helpful? Yes No