Cookies are used on to present some functions. Press the “I agree” button to get the most out of your experience. Read more about cookies

Go to the page menu Go to the page content

Investment support for residences for the elderly

This is an easy-to-read page.

You can receive investment support for elderly homes for building special forms of housing for the elderly and for building safe housing for people who have turned 70.

The county administrative board provides support for both new building and rebuilding.

The building project must start by 31 December 2014 at the latest for you to receive support.

You can read about
Housing adaptation grant
Restoration grant
Credit guarantees
Municipal rent guarantee
Grant for youth activities
Support for cultural premises
Investment grant

Updated: Page owner: Webbredaktionen
Was the information helpful? Yes No